It’s no secret that cannabis can be a great tool in helping you relax after a stressful day, but there are also some pretty powerful medicinal benefits to using cannabis, too. One of the best ways to experience the medical benefits of cannabis while also having fun and being healthy is through exercise and athletics.
Whether you’re new to using cannabis or have been using it for years, these workouts will leave you feeling relaxed, happy, and ready to take on your day!
How to Get Started After Getting High on Cannabis
- Start with some basic cardio. A quick jog or a few sets of jumping jacks will get your heart rate up and help you start to sweat. This is perfect for getting your body warmed up and ready to work.
- Push-ups are a great full-body exercise that can be done from almost any place, so it’s easy to get started even if you’re all alone in the gym.
- Take things up a notch by doing squats as well—this move works out the muscles in your lower body, too!
- Alternate between the three exercises throughout your workout session, taking short breaks as needed, but don’t stop moving for more than 10 minutes at a time or else the intensity of these workouts will drop off quickly!
If you’re going to be working out while high, it’s important to warm up first. A good warm-up will get your heart rate up and help you loosen up your muscles. Here are a few things you can do to warm up before your workout -Jump rope for 3 minutes
-Do 10 pushups
-Run in place for 2 minutes
Do Some Bodyweight Exercises
- Crunches – A classic ab exercise, crunches are a great way to get your heart rate up while high. Be sure to go slowly and focus on your form to get the most out of this exercise.
- Push-ups – Another classic, push-ups are a great full-body workout. Again, focus on your form and go at your own pace. You can also mix things up by doing different variations of push-ups, such as wide-arm or diamond push-ups. If you’re feeling extra adventurous, try doing squats with hand weights in each hand.
It’s important to always remember that if you’re struggling with the technique for any of these exercises, you should not feel discouraged—instead take it slower! You’ll find that when you do these workouts high on cannabis, it will be easier to maintain a relaxed mood and keep yourself focused during each set. If at any point you start feeling exhausted, feel free to take an easy break before getting back into it again!
- Outdoor activities like hiking, running, or biking are great ways to get your heart rate up while enjoying some time in nature. Just be sure to take it easy at first if you’re not used to working out while high.
- Swimming is another excellent option for a cardio workout while high. Not only is it a great way to get your heart pumping, but the endorphin rush from being in the water can be pretty intense.
- If you’re looking for something a little more low-key, try taking a yoga class while high. The relaxation effects of cannabis can help you get deeper into your stretches and find a new sense of balance.
Try Some Yoga:
For many people, the appeal of working out while high on cannabis is the ability to focus more intently on the physical sensations of the body. This can make yoga an especially fun and effective workout while under the influence.
Yoga is a great form of exercise for people who want to get high because it’s slow-paced and poses are relatively easy to hold for long periods of time. A great beginner class would be Hatha Yoga or Gentle
Yoga because they offer a slower pace that focuses on breathing exercises as well as poses like Child’s Pose, Downward Dog, Plank Pose, Warrior II Pose and Chair Pose that require minimal movement. More advanced classes could include Vinyasa Flow Yoga or Power Yoga where you’ll move quickly through a series of poses with breathing exercises in between.Tags: Hatha Yoga, medicinal benefits to using cannabis, relaxation effects of cannabis
Categorised in: Health
This post was written by Crystal Cloud 9